It’s the 4th of July and time to celebrate America’s destructive nature that we have imposed on the rest of the world. Our Nationalism during the last one hundred years is something we should not be proud of and least of all – celebrated – since the core idea from 1776 no longer exists. America has accomplished some good things, but those good things do not outweigh our bad things.
May we open our eyes and truly examine some of the negatives we’ve introduced to the world:
- 1913 we handed the creation of money over to the private sector of international banking. We have destroyed our forefathers’ revolution and the rights they fought for – to create, control, and print their own money.
“And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale.”
“Bank-paper must be suppressed and the circulating medium must be restored to the nation to whom it belongs.” — Thomas Jefferson
“The inability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of George the third and the international bankers was the prime reason for the revolutionary war.” — Benjamin Franklin.
- We are the only nation to use the atomic bomb.
- We are responsible for the cold war. After WWII, we erected an insane (Mutually Assured Destruction – MAD) nuclear program forcing Russia to do the same. The negative use of splitting the atom should have been outlawed by the Geneva Convention like chemical weapons were after WWI. When America became the dominant nation after WWII, it was our responsibility to lead the world into a better future. We ignored that responsibility and ultimately liable for every negative situation that has snowballed since 1945.
- We built the mightiest military-industrial complex of any nation. The R&D laboratory rested in the nations of North Korea and Vietnam.
- We ignored the 1941 invention of the modern solar cell and fortified carbon as the foundation for industrialization. Now China suffers the most from dirty technology versus free energy from the sun.
- We corrupted the Middle East with our power grab of oil to fuel American wealth. If we had cultivated the solar cell instead, terrorism against western styled nations would most likely not exist.
- We are currently turning war into a video game through drone technology. This makes war a lot easier to conduct and less painful, where pain acts as a deterrent.
- We have raped the Earth’s resource for our nationalism, leaving other nations in excessive debt and with little technology.
- We continue to brainwash our youth to defend our aggressions, which has produced kids with missing limbs and broken minds.
By all means, let’s celebrate a great nation of destruction. July 4th is the day, we all pull our heads out of the sand and look up at a dark sky to see pretty explosions that rain down as a shroud from the truth. July 5th is always the day we stuff our heads back into the sand and resume the work of harming the world.
America contains huge debts of reparation. How do we pay these debts and make things right? By ignoring our selfish needs and shape a properly balanced planet of green technology to be shared by all citizens of the world. America once again – just as in every moment of her past – contains the opportunity to take the lead and eliminate the most horrendous social structure humans employ, of which we are complete masters. The concept of Nationalism – that ugly force that divides us from them, and them from us.
John Lennon in the 70s called our government “insane.” I think his comment is 100% accurate and this nature has not changed. So exactly what are we celebrating? Could it be The Rocket’s Red Glare of an out of control war machine designed to protect our oil interests? When looked at with an intellectual honesty, that is exactly what we celebrate.